The NEW Forum for Animal Crossing Piczo & Webs Community Members.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Any The Sims 2 Fans?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackie O
Admin

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Any The Sims 2 Fans?   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:08 am

I was just curious if there are any Sims fans out here? I'm sure with quite a few female members here that there would be some Simmers. While on the topic of this, it just makes me cranky that when I ring up my female friends and we discuss Sims they most of the time don't know alot of the things you can actually do in the game! They always are saying "What!? How do you do that?" and I tell them and they go "Oooh, That's So Cool!". HELLO? Ever heard of a manual [not that anyone reads them] or what about actually trying everything out? It's now believed that over 50% of gamers are now female and most of them are fans of simulation games, mainly The Sims 2. Are there any real Gaming Girls left? Sure it's okay to like Sims and all that but if you're just playing it to make blonde bimbos have pretty houses and get married them what's the point? I salute female gamers everywhere who still get into other genres other then Simulation.

And yes, I'll be honest I am a Simulation fan [obviously! AC=Simulation] however I also enjoy Shooters, Action Adventure [Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Anyone?], Survival Horror [Resident Evil is a classic!] and even RPG's [Nothing beats Final Fantasy!]

So, Female members . . . . What games do you play and are a fan of that are not in the simulation genre? [Or Mario Kart! ] Razz

Visit my NEW site! www.animalcrossingchannel.webs.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.animalcrossingchannel.webs.com
FearTheXing

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Any The Sims 2 Fans?   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:30 am

I like action games, and games with cars, and sports games. I'm playing my ps2 a lot, probably because it has better games then the wii

I'm mostly into beating ATV offroad fury for ps2 right now
and need for speed
and I liked atv offroad fury so much I got it for my psp and I play it everywhere that was, until my brother lost it Evil or Very Mad
the mario series {but don't we all? (and that was a rhetorical question, but I've had people say no before)}
and a lot of other games that I won't bore you with listing here...

Oh, yeah, and RPGs, and MMOs.
I hate how MMOs freeze up your comnputer and give you chat lag though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fearthexing.piczo.com
Jackie O
Admin

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Any The Sims 2 Fans?   Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Yeah, I still play my PS2 alot. I like Grand Theft Auto and Tomb Raider and such.
PS2 still has great gameplay value.

Visit my NEW site! www.animalcrossingchannel.webs.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.animalcrossingchannel.webs.com
GreenDay4ever
Resetti
Resetti

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Any The Sims 2 Fans?   Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:26 am

I like alot of different types Razz

But i hate the sims and the sims 2 .. Its soo boring, i dont know why, i like to build houses, but not to live a life whit my sims Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any The Sims 2 Fans?   

Back to top Go down

Any The Sims 2 Fans?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crossing Crowd :: Fun Stuff :: Other Games-
Jump to: